CONTEMPORARY ME

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Weather's the key

I always hated if the weather changes, because 9 out of 10 people will start a conversation.
I woke up at 10 AM.I was already late for my presentation on my Business Plan and I have not completed my soft copy yet. I got ready and commenced my preparation, it was 11, and my presentation was due at 1PM.

Srinivas came into my room and said,"Hi vijay bright day isn’t it?” He chatted for half an hour about his plan for his photographic society. After he left, I managed to complete my work at haste.

I set out for a big day at 12.15.parvaz met me in the stairs, "Hi.Do you think it will rain today?". He conversed for about 15 minutes and borrowed 10 rupees from me.

I was on my way hoping nobody will waste my time anymore. But bhargav met me," Today's weather is better than yesterday's. what do you say?". He kept gabbing for 10 minutes and borrowed my room key, as he had some work in my computer.

I finally reached the lecture theater which was almost full-house by then. I took my seat in the center of the hall. When I was waiting for my turn, a gorgeous girl arrived, she was sporting a violet formal shirt and black trousers. Her dark hair framed her delicate face. She came near me and took the seat beside mine.I slowly turned to her and said," A Beautiful day. Isn’t it?”.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    saale koke de raha hai........konsi ladki thi wo

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Akshay Rajagopalan said…

    Classy man, really good.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Vijay krish said…

    @Akshay: Thanks very much

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good work keep it up...

    U can also check for FREE EBOOKS AND Jokes,SMS All IT books,astrology,arts,advertising,Any book,Ebook links,Automobile,web information,Aviation,Education,Downloads,Electronics,Eentertainment,Games,Health,Internet,science,Marketing,Medical,Movies,Music

    http://freeinformation.110mb.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home