CONTEMPORARY ME

Friday, August 18, 2006

A Tribute.......


Never has a book made me write...this is not a book, its a diary of a young girl who lived in hiding for 25 months during the Nazi agression...She named me Kitty, she made me get under her flesh and bones, she made me a fifteen year old girl, I could even feel the pain and pleasures of her menstruation periods, her first love, her lonliness, her longing for fresh air and play out in the open...though she did not live long to see her diary become legendary....Her wish did come true..."I want to live even after my death".....And so does she live.....She is immortal...She will never grows old to see her wrinkles....She will remain a beautiful fifteen year old girl......Forever.


This is a Tribute to Anne Frank, the jewish girl whose diary created ripples throughout the world, stripping war showing its utter cruelties and brutality....Though the real tribute I paid her was the drop of tear, when i read about her death......

8 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger nitin said…

    yo...!!!!....many emotions comin out...dats a gr8 tribute to her

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger R@hul said…

    I thank you my friend for writing this post on Anne Frank.

    No matter who reads this blog or doesn't, the fact that this post has been written and it exists in this world is a tribute to her.

    Thank You.

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Vijay krish said…

    I agree absolutely ma frnd..

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger 20 box said…

    a book you should read:
    jews and zionism, PROPHETS OUTCAST published by nation books. collection of essays by famous jew personalities like albert einstein and father of psychology. sigmund freud.

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said…

    U r missing :)
    Was reading few of the old coments in my blog :) And cmae here.. But unfortuntly the blog is in dormant mode :-/

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good work keep it up...

    U can also check for FREE EBOOKS AND Jokes,SMS All IT books,astrology,arts,advertising,Any book,Ebook links,Automobile,web information,Aviation,Education,Downloads,Electronics,Eentertainment,Games,Health,Internet,science,Marketing,Medical,Movies,Music

    http://freeinformation.110mb.com/

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Sumi said…

    Hi!

    I was just going through my old blog today and saw a comment from you! Thanks!

    -Sumi

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger randy said…

    Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? I will return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    Gadgets

     

Post a Comment

<< Home